Перейти к содержимому

Давайте знакомится)

- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме

Guest_Кошечка_*

Отправлено 20 ���� 2007 - 04:36

Guest_Кошечка_*
  • Гости
Приветик) Меня зовут Катя мне 16 лет..живу я в городе Золотоноша( Черкасская обл.) На следующий год буду поступать в Киев...буду там жить....( поближе к своей сестричке " Канфетке"). Люблю вечеринки, ценю очень хороших для меня людей. Вот:У рідному Шевченковому краю,Дніпро в долонях зорі колихає,Там кетяги калини пламеніють,Там як ніде пісень співати вміють, Катрусею мене батьки назвали,Свою любов й таланти дарували,Понад усе люблю танцювати і бісером картини вишивати,В народнім танці радо закружляю,Я твоя донька Український краю,Тебе прославить маю я надію,І бути менеджером про це найбільше мрію)))...Теперь жду ваших ответов....)))

Сообщение отредактировал Кошечка: 26 ���� 2007 - 08:36

admin

Отправлено 20 ���� 2007 - 07:19

admin

Самый главный тут

• Администраторы
  • 9�620 сообщений
Тарасг.Киев

Guest_fichi_*

Отправлено 20 ���� 2007 - 07:44

Guest_fichi_*
  • Гости
Анатолий... лутче просто fichi так как мне толя почти никто неговорит) Мне 17... Ужгородский р-н Закарпатье)

Guest_Кошечка_*

Отправлено 20 ���� 2007 - 10:34

Guest_Кошечка_*
  • Гости

Тарас г.Киев

Ну ТАРАС..так это никуда не годится!!! А ну давай россказывай о себе) То что ты Тарас с Киева..все ЗНАЮТ)

Guest_Кошечка_*

Отправлено 20 ���� 2007 - 10:36

Guest_Кошечка_*
  • Гости

Анатолий... лутче просто fichi так как мне толя почти никто неговорит) Мне 17... Ужгородский р-н Закарпатье)

А почему Толя никто не говорит?? Мне это больш нравится больш нежнее) Можна я на тебя буду говорить ТОЛЯ??)

Nari

Отправлено 21 ���� 2007 - 01:49

Nari

Свояк

• Пользователи
  • 173 сообщений
я Алексей но все зовут просто Леха111 мне 17лет от родясь ,жыву я в Киеве в часном доме111 по жызни екстремал (поетому уже как полтора месяца немогу найти себе вторую половину, а поетой причине я грустююююю), натура я творческая (как вы смогли заметить неорденарная, со ссвоими заскоками), с 5 лет занемался в художественой школе, потом буквально 2 года назад решыл попробывать чтото новенькое и пошол учитца на юриста (честно непонравелсь), но поскольку как год я фактически проф художник(хотя понятие ето ростежмое, профа вопще почти некогда небывает, поскольку в етой професии, нет придела совершенства) , просто корочки у меня нет никакой, плюнул на все и поступил на художника дезайнера(по секрету презнаюсь на дезайнера одежды) , также увлекаюсь фотографией111, люблю когда тепло но приетом больше люблю зиму111 ещо через полтора месяца в моей жызне произойдет чюдо и свершытца моя мечта (я наконец прыгну с ПАРАШУТОМ1111), а и ещо одно есле в моих постах вы видете ошыбку (орфографическую) то вы неудевляйтесь ето я не ненароком нажал на нету клавешу на клавеатуре , ето просто я незнаю руской орфографии (у меня в жызне такого предсмета небыло , даже в атестате нестоит)111 есле надо вот моя ася 470430656 или моб 80672384617

Guest_fichi_*

Отправлено 21 ���� 2007 - 07:49

Guest_fichi_*
  • Гости

А почему Толя никто не говорит?? Мне это больш нравится больш нежнее) Можна я на тебя буду говорить ТОЛЯ??)

потому что с детства мне все говорили fichi вод так и прижылось) Можеш мне говорить как те удобней) :1:

Guest_Кошечка_*

Отправлено 21 ���� 2007 - 03:52

Guest_Кошечка_*
  • Гости

потому что с детства мне все говорили fichi вод так и прижылось) Можеш мне говорить как те удобней) :1:

Ладно Толя....тогда росскажи мне что означает твой ник..а то я чё то не понимаю) :1:

admin

Отправлено 21 ���� 2007 - 03:55

admin

Самый главный тут

• Администраторы
  • 9�620 сообщений
Hello. I am a real man with real dreams and do not play games with love. I like fashion world...and fall in love whith you:) and make new friends... I would love to get to know more about you and share my life with you but only if your intentions are as serious and your interest is real?I thought I had found my true love from this site once before but I was deceived and will be very careful to trust again. I am a good man with a young heart who just wants to enjoy life with my special lady.I am a very passionate and affectionate man who loves romance and the attention of his beautiful partner. All loving relationships must begin with a loving friendship and that is how I would like to begin with you.Lets be friends and get to know each other and see where our journey leads us? If we are meant to be together then it will happen naturally as it should. All I am asking of you is to be open , honest and frank with me and I will do the same for you my dear.Honesty builds trust and if we can build a bridge of trust between us love will surely flow over it! I hope you will enjoy the rest of my letter and will find me interesting enough to continue with our friendship?My full name Is Shramenko Taras and I was born in the city of Melitopol, Zaporoje, Ukraine on May 16, 1982. That would make me Taurus by zodiac sign.I have lived in Kiev for my entire life since my birthday and overall it is a very nice city and a good place to raise a family.I have a wonderful job and work for a large company of producting bread and harvest crops in all Ukraine and feel fortunate to have a good job and love what I do.My desire is to find a woman with similar interests that will share my passion for music, sports, laughter and love. I am a very affectionate man, I feel the human touch is very powerful and that there should never be a bad time to show your affection.I hope to develop a very special, very passionate and loving relationship with a beautiful, sensual and desirable young woman. I want to be best friends and hope to create the most incredible love life.I feel when 2 people love each other so deeply and so passionately they should never be afraid to display their affection openly for each other at any time. Do you agree?As I said, I want to find my best friend! A woman I will look forward to coming home to everyday and a woman I will love unconditionally.I have a very generous heart and need a woman I can spoil and who will appreciate all the little things I do to show her I am thinking of her and how special she is to me. I will always treat you with respect, understanding and show compassion.I have neverbeen a good listener but I do understand that to communicate you must be able to listen to each other. Above all we must be honest and never give each other a reason to mistrust one another.For fun I love to be outdoors, watching a sporting event or going to the beach or a pool, lying in the sun and swimming. I also enjoy activities and love to do many others things as often as I can.Overall you will see I just try to enjoy life! I am a big kid and like to have fun and be around fun people. I like to go out to nightclubs and I love to dance. I like getting together with friends and barbecues.I like to make breakfast on the weekends when I am home.My favorite time of the year is summer because I love to lie in the sun on the beach and be by the water. I love the sound of the ocean waves and I love to swim.It is so romantic to walk along the waters edge at night under the stars, holding hands and just getting lost in each others eyes.So you see my dear if you are the romantic dreamer I think you are, we already have much in common.I am also a very private person and dislike negativity and people that can't mind their own business.I also dislike people who always have to have their own way and people who are always late. I do not like rude or judgmental people as well.Well, that should give you a better idea of the type of man I am.I certainly hope you have learned enough to want to grow closer to me?I would enjoy knowing similar things about you, your dreams, how you feel about what I have written and anything else that is important to you.Being completely open and honest with who we are and what is important to us is the only way we will ever understand each other and know if we are meant to be together.I hope you agree with me? Again thank you sweetheart for putting a smile in my heart and allowing me a small sweet taste of what is yet to come.With great excitement I will now wait patiently for your response and hope you will continue to share your beautiful photographs with me?=)

Guest_Кошечка_*

Отправлено 21 ���� 2007 - 04:04

Guest_Кошечка_*
  • Гости
Вот это то что надо Тарас) Так держать))) А вам всем слабо так написать???????)))) :18: